Thursday 27 January 2011

Lost at sea

I created this blog out of obligation while I was over seas. My advisor wanted to me keep a working account of my trip. I obviously failed, but I still live in the idea of unbelievable beauty. It has been over a year an a half since I was in Greece. I have forgotten how much that trip changed my life. However, the Lord is still guiding me through a trip of my own.

I am seeking Him more now then I ever have. That is why I am going to continue this blog. I was to have a working account of the things that the Lord is doing in my life daily. I probably will fail at some point, but if nothing else, I hope the post that I do commit to will be an encouragement to someone else. That what I have learned from the Lord will allow eyes to be opened, and feedback will allow me to learn more and more. Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment